Looking for a challenging, fun and rewarding career?
Then join Casper's Truck Equipment, a leader in Wisconsin's truck equipment.
- Solid pay program
- Good benefits
- Small company feel and attitude
Benefits (after 90 day probation period):
- Voluntary Overtime
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Program with Company match
Casper’s Truck Equipment Job Application (PDF Format)
Casper’s Truck Equipment Job Application (Word Format)
Submit a completed application or resume:
Deliver or Mail to:
Casper's Truck Equipment, 700 Randolph Drive, Appleton, WI 54913
- Highly organized
- Great customer service skills
- Able to stay focused in a fast pace environment
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word & Power Point
- Basic knowledge of truck equipment, parts, and hydraulics
- Ability to learn inventory software
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy; proven organizational skills
- Ability to function in a team environment; and the proven ability to work independently while delivering results
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist customers, including walk-ins, over the phone and electronically
- Educate customers about products and services
- Research answers, respond, and field emails
- Research products, understand customer needs, and identify correct parts and products to meet their needs.
- Contact vendors for quotes
- Purchasing of quoted equipment and review of order acknowledgments
- Troubleshoot basic installation questions with the service department
- Complete and process paperwork for warranty parts
- Shipping and receiving duties: pack/unpack boxes, print shipping labels, inventory, and stock inbound parts
- Use forklift to unload large shipments as needed
- Organize parts areas as needed
- Review and order shop supplies
- Pull and stage parts for shop
Inside Sales Representative
The objective of an Inside Sales position is to provide quotes and solutions to Territory Sales Managers, Production team members, vocational truck owners, sellers, and distributors in the commercial and municipal markets. Inside Sales team members research solutions, understand truck equipment products, communicate professionally and respond to requests with urgency. Teamwork and positive collaboration with multiple departments and vendors to order and quote truck equipment.
- Advanced administration and computer skills
- Above-average client service skills
- Client relationship management
- Strong professional communication skills with an overwhelming commitment to integrity
- Commitment to continuous process improvement and development
- Knowledge of and an interest in things mechanical
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize and maintain priorities
- Takes initiative to drive revenue through production
- Ability to assess costs, read estimates, and create quotes for clients or vendors
- Use creative thinking to find client solutions
- Read, create, and manage Sales Orders and Purchase Orders
- Remains informed on lead times, shipments, and order statuses
- Attend some events and manufacturer training opportunities
Casper’s Truck Equipment has openings for Upfit Technician with background in heavy & light duty trucks. Upfit Technicians are responsible for up-fitting, repairing and customizing vehicles to customer specifications. He/she must be willing to learn and having a strong attendance record.
Create a safe working environment.
Building and Customizing heavy & light duty vehicles with a variety of parts to customer specs.
Wiring electrical components to an assortment of vehicles.
Plumbing Hydraulics on an assortment of vehicles.
Reading and understanding repair orders.
Properly allocating time spent on repair orders.
Ensure a timely turnaround of vehicles.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
Mechanical experience with light and heavy duty vehicles.
Strong math skills
Ability to weld
Understanding of hydraulics
Knowledge of truck equipment electrical systems
Excellent communication skills.
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Strong attendance record.
Must be able to work off a Repair Order.
Must be self-sufficient and driven.
Valid Wisconsin driver's license
High school diploma or the equivalent.
Successful applicants must provide their own tools.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Majority of work performed in a shop
Ability to use carts, forklifts, hand truck, pallet, jack, hand and power tools