Better by Design
GROUPE BIBEAU, INC., manufacturer of the Bibeau dump body, offers a wide selection of dump bodies and other related equipment for the trucking industry. Bibeau dump bodies are manufactured in various sizes and configurations. Every model of Bibeau dump body is designed and constructed to meet a specific type of work and application.
From light duty to extra heavy duty applications, you will find a bibeau dump body to meet all your needs and expectations.
- More profit lighter weight = more payload
- Longer life cycle = no floor washboard
- The floor flexes on impact = Fewer dings and dents
- Versatility = Rugged work one day, maximum payload the next
- Clean under-structure = no material hang-up, less rust and corrosion.
Bibeau Dump Bodies Offer You Even More!
- Sides are spring loaded to better handle the load stress.
- Built-in conduits for easy hook-up of heat.
- The empty body rests on rubber shock-absorbing bumpers.
- Lower mounting height, results in more stability.
- Smaller doghouse reduces material hang-up, and helps with weight distribution.
- Trunion mounted hoist offers additional stability.
- Door hinges specifically designed to prevent sagging due to linkage ware.
- Reliable "over-center" type door latching system ready for air actuation.
- Hoist brackets compatible with Mailhot and Hyva hoists.
- MSOE-2 Bibeau MOES-2