MC Series Snow Plow
Built for the Big Jobs
Big trucks and big jobs require serious snow plowing equipment. The FISHER® MC Series is the biggest, toughest plow we make. Built for municipal and contractor vehicles in the 17,000-27,500 GVW range, the MC Series is just right for narrow streets and intersections and large parking lots. Matching the plow to the job – that’s how to get it done!
Available in 9’ and 10’ blade widths, the MC Series Snow Plow is a full 34” high and made from 11-gauge steel.
- The 9’ blade features two wear-resistant cast-iron shoes and four compression-type trip springs.
- The 10’ blade has four cast-iron shoes, and six compression-type trip springs.
- Eight vertical ribs provide structural reinforcement.
- An 8” center-punched reversible cutting edge is standard on both sizes.
- The cutting edge increases wear resistance and improves cutting power and scraping ability.
- The 100% mechanical design provides fast and easy hook-up, no tools required. And no electrical or hydraulic components to fail!
- The attachment arms and lower gear are flared both vertically and horizontally to make the drive-in connection easy.
- Simply raise the pin release handle, and push on the headgear to pop the pins into place
- Then raise the jack, snap it into place, and plug in the electrical connectors
- Includes chain lift system for higher stacking and safe emergency transport
- Universal Fish-Stik® Hand-held or Joystick Controls
- Programmable "soft-stop" and "one-touch" float
- Built-In SECURITY GUARD™ Anti-Theft System
- Easy operation and increased reliability
- Simple wiring and easier installation
Only the edge of the blade trips when an obstacle is encountered. It’s much less jarring than a full-trip blade, and because the plow blade stays upright, plowed snow remains in front of the blade. The FISHER® trip edge uses compression-type springs. They never need adjusting and don’t stretch like extension springs.
Minute Mount® 2 Snowplow Mounting System
We build our own hydraulics for unmatched speed and durability. Fast hydraulics allow you to change the blade position quickly and easily for efficient plowing. All critical hydraulic components are fully enclosed for protection from the elements. And the Scrape Lock feature hydraulically locks the blade down for cleaner scraping and back dragging performance.
Universal In-Cab Plow Controls
Choose between the convenient hand-held Fish-Stik® control or the compact joystick control for efficient, intuitive plow blade control.
FLEET FLEX Electrical System
STORM GUARD™ Baked-On Powder Coat
The industry’s best protection against wear and rust. The automated climate-controlled powder booth ensures uniform coverage to all surfaces. An epoxy primer enhances powder coat adhesion and improves corrosion resistance. Plus our trademark FISHER® yellow finish is reformulated to maintain that new snow plow look even longer.