Western Impact UTV V-Plow
Compact Size - Big Impact
You don’t need a big truck to make a big impact. The new Western Impact UTV V-Plow is a professional-grade snow plow designed to help out get the most out of your utility vehicle this winter. Built with the same high quality as all of our plows, this tough, compact plow easily adjusts to pass through gates and clear 5′ sidewalks when fully angled or in V mode. Suited for a wide variety of models, the Western Impact UTV V-plow means you can now have year-round UTV fun and get your winter work done faster.
- 6′ V-Plow powder-coated steel flared moldboard.
- Standard 5″ steel cutting edge for a clean scrape and extended wear.
- 5′ wide when fully angled or in V mode to fit most sidewalks and maneuver through gates.
- Constructed with high-strength, low alloy steel components that are both stronger and lighter than traditional steel.
- Reinforced with six vertical ribs and our proven T-frame design so your UTV can work hard without having to carry extra weight
Standard double-acting 1″ angle cylinders allow you to operate each wing independently or to lock the wings together for efficient straight blade operation and clean back dragging.
The trip-edge design helps protect you and your equipment when encountering hidden obstacles. Since only the bottom edge trips, the blade stays upright and plowed snow remains in front of the blade.
UTV-Specific Hand-Held Control
The unique hand-held control allows the blade to be raised, lowered, angled or retracted with the push of a button. Joystick control also available for easy blade control operation when wearing gloves.
With the receiver brackets installed on your utility vehicle, either drive in or manually push the plow into the receivers. Push up on the headgear to align the hitch pins to the receiver holes, then slide the handle to engage the hitch pins and lock them in plac
- Model: Impact UTV V-Plow
- Blade Width: 6′
- Blade Height: 29 1/4″ at end
- Blade Gauge: 14
- Trip Springs: 2
- Ribs: 6
- Lift Cylinder: 1″ x 6″
- Angling Rams: 1″ x 83/4″
- Plowing Width: 5’0″ full angle – 4’7″ Scoop
- Weight: 354 pounds