Push More Snow in Less Time
When it’s 5:00 a.m. and you’ve still got three more lots to plow, you’ll appreciate the speed and efficiency of an MVP PLUS™. Trust the MVP PLUS™ Commercial V-Plow to get all of your jobs done quicker.
Powder Coated Steel and Poly Moldboards
Available in powder coated steel or high-density polyethylene, the MVP PLUS is available in 7½’, 8½’ and 9½’ widths. The slick surface of the maintenance-free poly blade provides superior snow-rolling action for snow plowing efficiency. The high carbon steel cutting edge is standard for extra long wear.
Reinforced V-Plow Blade Structure
- Eight vertical ribs and the exclusive POWER BAR provide exceptional torsional strength and rigidity.
- The mounting structure is built on a high-strength tubular T-Frame design that provides the optimum strength to the entire blade assembly.
- The pitch adjustment feature lets you adjust the blade pitch for more even cutting edge wear and longer cutting edge life, a feature not found on many competitive V-plows. Longer cutting edge life equals less money spent on replacement edges and parts.
Trip Edge Protection
Each wing features a trip edge – essential for protecting your plow and truck from jarring damage when striking a hidden obstacle, especially in vee or scoop mode. The trip edge allows the blade to trip in ANY configuration. Only the lower edge trips back, so you can keep on plowing without losing your load of snow. And the heavy-duty coil compression springs assure durable and reliable performance.
- Advanced snow plow light and electrical system features solid electrical pins in the harness plugs for trouble free connections.
- Under-hood module improves system life and complies with OEM requirements.
- No toggle switch needed to change from vehicle to plow lights.
Double-Acting Cylinders Standard
UltraLock double-acting cylinders hold the wings firmly in place, for clean, efficient back dragging. A standard feature on the MVP Plus, double-acting cylinders allow the operator to use the V-plow in straight blade mode, by locking the wings together versus toggling each wing independently.
The 70-degree attack angle provides a cleaner scrape with every pass, and the tight curl radius gives you maximum snow rolling efficiency.
Steel Center Gap Cover
For the cleanest pass in any position, the MVP PLUS has a steel cover over the center hinge to help prevent snow from being lost over the top.
MVP PLUS™ Blade Components
UltraMount® - FLEET FLEX - Lift Frame & A-Frame Components
UltraMount® 2 - Lift Frame & A-Frame Components
Vehicle-Side Harness Diagram 3-Port, 2-Plug
Plow-Side Electrical Components
MVP Hydraulic Unit Components
MVP Hoses and Fittings
MVP Angle Ram Assembly
MVP Lift Ram Assembly
MVP Hydraulic Unit Cover Assembly