A New Generation in V-Plow Performance
The MVP 3™ provides a whole new slant in V-plow performance and durability. From the flared blade design and the standard UltraLock double-acting cylinders, to the patented trip edge design, the MVP 3 provides all the performance features you need for unmatched V-plow productivity.
Flared V-Plow Wings
MVP 3™ V-plow blades soar from a 31” center height up to 39” at the outer edge on the 9’ 6” models. So whether you’re busting through the big drifts, carrying and stacking, or windrowing wide areas, these wings give you all the carrying capacity and snow rolling performance you need to get the job done fast.
The WESTERN MVP 3™ is now available in 14-gauge stainless steel, for low maintenance corrosion-resistant performance. With V-plow blades that soar from a 31” center height up to 39” at the outer edge on 9’ 6” models, you can cut through the big drifts, carry more snow, and get the job done fast. The MVP 3 in stainless is as hard working as it is sharp-looking.
Reinforced V-Plow Blade Structure
The MVP 3™ provides the proven structural features that separate a WESTERN® V-plow from the rest, and so much more.
- Eight Vertical Ribs | On the 8’ 6” and 9’ 6” models, and six on the 7’ 6” models
- Enhanced Center Hinge | With three connection points for added strength
- Larger Center Hinge Pin | 1¼“ diameter heat-treated steel for more durability
- Bigger Lift Ram | 1¾“ diameter cylinder for more lifting power
- Power Bar | Provides added reinforcement across the entire back of blade for increased structural rigidity
- Improved T-Frame Design | For additional strength
- Advanced snow plow light and electrical system features solid electrical pins in the harness plugs for trouble free connections.
- Under-hood module improves system life and complies with OEM requirements.
- No toggle switch needed to change from vehicle to plow lights.
Double-Acting Cylinders Standard
UltraLock double-acting cylinders hold the wings firmly in place, for clean, efficient back dragging. A standard feature on the MVP 3, double-acting cylinders allow the operator to use the V-plow in straight blade mode, by locking the wings together versus toggling each wing independently.
Steel Cover for Center Hinge
The steel top center gap cover and formed cutting edges reduce snow leakage in all blade positions.
MVP 3 Blade Components
UltraMount® - FLEET FLEX - Lift Frame & A-Frame Components
UltraMount® 2 - Lift Frame & A-Frame Components
Vehicle-Side Harness Diagram 3-Port, 2-Plug
Plow-Side Electrical Components
96400 Joystick Control