For Heavy-Duty Commercial and Light Municipal Applications
Going half way has never been your style. With the WESTERN® PRO PLUS®, there’s no holding back. It’s rugged, tough and built to take even the most punishing applications. The PRO PLUS Commercial Snow Plow – go all the way.
Heavy-Duty Steel Moldboard
The powder coated steel PRO PLUS blade is a full 31½” tall and comes in 8’, 8½’, and 9’ widths. The ½” thick x 6” high carbon steel cutting edge is standard for extra long wear.
Reinforced Plow Blade Structure
Eight vertical ribs, the heavy-duty tubular quadrant, and the exclusive WESTERN POWER BAR provide exceptional torsional strength and rigidity, even under the most brutal conditions. The industry-first, optimum-strength POWER BAR provides exceptional torsional strength and rigidity to eliminate the blade twisting that’s often seen in severe use. The massive pivot point with one-inch diameter pivot bolt eases stress on the nose plate. And the A-frame construction with three-inch square tubing provides strength and endurance.
Steel Base Channel for Strength
The high-strength steel base channel puts extra support where it’s needed most and is stronger versus “angle iron,” commonly found on competitive plows.
Optional Snow Plow Wings
- Optional blade wings attach quickly with a single pin, making your straight blade more efficient by increasing carrying capacity and minimizing snow trail-off while plowing.
- Quick attach/detach with a single pin
- Adds 6" to each side of the blade, increasing overall blade width by 1'.
- Advanced snow plow light and electrical system features solid electrical pins in the harness plugs for trouble free connections.
- Under-hood module improves system life and complies with OEM requirements.
- No toggle switch needed to change from vehicle to plow lights.
POLY PRO PLOW Blade Components
Steel PRO PLOW Blade Components
UltraMount® - FLEET FLEX - MIDWEIGHT and PRO-PLOW Series 2 Lift Frame & A-Frame Components
UltraMount® 2 - PRO-PLOW Series 2 Lift Frame & A-Frame Components
Vehicle-Side Harness Diagram 3-Port, 2-Plug
Plow-Side Electrical Components
96900 Hand Held Control
96800 Joystick Control