Casper’s Truck Equipment has an experienced service department with qualified employees that pride themselves in the installation of specialized work truck applications. Our service department has over 40 year’s fabrication experience and our technicians are trained in hydraulics, electrical, welding and metal fabrication. Our well educated technicians have mastered the skills needed to design and fabricate your equipment which in return will provide miles of profitable production for you.
Fabrication and installation capabilities including:
- Custom Lighting
- Tube Bending and Flaring
- Dedicated snow plow installation team
- Dump bodies and dump body modifications from stainless steel, aluminum to hardened steel
- Pusher axles and tag axles
- Platforms and specialty built bodies
- Service bodies and crane acceptable modifications
- Frame alterations both lengthening and shortening
- Hydraulic wet kits to complex hydraulic requests
- Pick-up truck accessories from toolboxes to box liners and liftgates
- Electrical accessories including specialty strobe systems to the latest in LED lighting
- Repairs and maintenance of light and medium duty truck equipment.
"Making it right by doing it right."
Casper's quality control
Doing it right is what it’s all about at Casper’s. Our field sales managers are well versed in the capabilities of our service department and manufacturers product offerings. We believe that it is vitally important that our field sales team communicates to the customer the wide variety of alternatives that are available and assist the customer in identifying the best utilization of his equipment. Our inside sales support group works diligently with all customers to identify the best equipment and specify components in great detail to make sure we meet the customer’s expectation.
We are a NHTSA registered alterer of motor vehicles and motor vehicle equipment. Every application has its own unique specifications, based customer needs, equipment capabilities and highway regulation. Our staff verifies your equipment is in the highest quality completion standard. By doing so, we ensure your equipment functions properly and safely.
Please contact us and a member of our team will be glad to discuss your work truck needs.